February’s cotton candy cover page is just too sweet for words! I love the whimsicalness of this design and the pretty pastel color theme. I decided to step outside the box a bit and do something that didn’t represent Valentine’s Day. I thought these little cotton candies were super sweet and a great representation of the month of February!
Believe it or not, these little cotton candies were quite the challenge! This was my first time drawing cotton candy and it was hard not to make them look like ice cream cones at first. Hopefully the colors will be a helpful giveaway! The cotton candies were created with my .005 micron pen for the wispy and lightness of the cotton candy. The color hues come from the 100 pack of the Crayola super thins. I’m still working on my lettering skills, most of this month’s focus was on the design!
I hope the bujo community has a creative and productive February! I’m looking forward to seeing all your designs! Here is a look back at February 2019’s heart theme design. Make sure to tag me on Pinterest or instagram if you try out this design!
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Prisma colored pencils, simply the best.
- Pentel GraphGear 500 .03 mechanical pencil.
- Arteza Real Brush Pens...my new favorites! Soft tip nylon brush pens, when you add water it gives an awesome watercolor effect!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- If you are new to bullet journaling, I recommend paper pads by Kelly Creates. She has grid ones that help with lettering and dotted ones that help with doodling!
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must-have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must-have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just love using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!