I love gloomy days just as much as I love sunny days. When I was younger, I used to think when it was cloudy out, the people we miss in heaven were having sunshine filled days. That ideology still seems to linger in my subconscious and to this day, I’ve never minded the gloomy days.
I always focus the theme of my cover pages to reflect what I have been inspired and surrounded by. Lately, I’ve been loving the low puffy cumulus clouds that have been decorating the midwest skies. There are a lot of people that I have been missing lately. So I created my cloudy cover page in hopes that the people I am missing see sunshine filled days this September!
Here are some images of clouds I took on a recent visit to Indiana. Just look at those puffy clouds!
I created this cover page using Micron Pens sizes .08 for the lettering and .01 and .005 for the clouds. I used two different shades of Crayola Super Tips to get the blue and grey hues for the clouds. I had a lot of fun creating this design and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the bullet journaling community is inspired by this September!
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!