Welcome! This blog post features some of my best bullet journaling work!
I started to seriously get into bullet journaling April of 2018. I had always been good at drawing, loved doodling, and always kept a planner! Bullet journaling was just the creative outlet I had been needing! I created this seasonal cover page last year, I love just the green plants and pretty pottery! The bright colors remind me of walking through the street markets in Mexico! I used Crayola Super Tips and Prisma Pens to create this Summer 2018 cover page!
Cover Pages |
These are my favorite cover pages from July of 2018 through April of 2019. I always enjoy looking back at my work to see my progress and inspiration! I used a variety of tools to create these pages, you can read more about them at the bottom of this post!
Trackers | Swatches
I love creating tracker and swatch pages in my bullet journal! These bonus pages come in handy when I want to try out new materials and the possibilities are endless!
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!