Bullet Journal |
Happy December! This cover page may just be my favorite one I created this year. This holiday season I have been quite obsessed with the red holiday truck aesthetic. It is the theme of my holiday mini photoshoots for my photography business. It is also the theme of all the Christmas decor I have been lugging home from my frequent Target trips. I am looking forward to soaking up the holiday season & preparing for the new year!
This design was completely freehanded which is why each truck’s appearance is a little different. All of my designs are created in a Fabriano journal. I begin each design using a Papermate mechanical pencil & clean up any mistakes with a Blum soap eraser. The colors in this design were achieved using a mix of markers & colored pencils. I used markers from my Crayola super tips set to outline my red trucks and my green pine trees. I filled in my trucks and trees with Prisma colored pencils for a more rustic & textured look.
I’m so happy with how this cover page turned out. It was so fun & easy to create! As always, I photograph my design & pop them into photoshop for some refining. I decided to use a fun font in photoshop for the lettering of December since I wasn’t happy with the original lettering I created. I am glad I made that decision.
Thanks for checking out my December 2020 cover page! I can’t wait to check out what the bujo community is inspired by for the last month of 2020! Please keep tagging me in your recreations of my designs. I love to see your versions of my creations!
Join Bullet Journal Babes!
I am always looking for new members to join our bullet journal Facebook group. We share designs, product alerts, and support one another’s social media. Click the button below if you’re interested in joining. We look forward to seeing you in our bujo community 🙂
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Arteza Real Brush Pens…my new favorites! Soft tip nylon brush pens, when you add water it gives an awesome watercolor effect!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- If you are new to bullet journaling, I recommend paper pads by Kelly Creates. She has grid ones that help with lettering and dotted ones that help with doodling!
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must-have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must-have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just love using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!