Bullet Journal |
Happy February! I’m totally in love with this month’s cover page in my bullet journal. February’s cover page is bursting with all things Valentine’s Day! I’m head over heels for how all these gorgeous little details look in one big bouquet of love ❤ I’m sticking with the bouquet theme for all of 2021 & I already have so many ideas flowing for the months to come. Stay tuned!
As always, I created this design in my Fabriano journal. Once your pen hits the paper, I swear magic happens! I use Paper Mate mechanical pencils to outline all my designs. For this design, I started out by creating the hand. Once I had the hand where I liked it, I started drawing out the bigger details like the envelope, roses, cupcake, etc. Next, I added in the medium details like the hearts, flowers, and leaves. To complete the design, I added small & tiny details to fill in any negative space. Once I had my design drawn out in pencil, I outlined those lines with a .005 & .01 micron pen. I used a Paper Mate marker pen for the pops of red hues throughout this design. Finally, to add some dimension to my details, I used my 08 white Gelly Roll pen.
Viola! February’s cover page is like a lovely stroll down a lover’s lane! After photographing my journal I popped into photoshop for some cleaning up & refining. I used a fun new signature font for the lettering of February. This design was so much fun to create. I am all about the details for the year of 2021. It’s going to be a busy month for me but my heart is full! Thanks for checking out February’s Bouquet of Love cover page in my bullet journal. I can’t wait to see what the bujo community is inspired by this month!
Here is a look back at previous years’ February cover pages in my bullet journal! Please keep tagging me in your recreated designs, I love to see the inspiration.
Join Bullet Journal Babes!
I am always looking for new members to join our bullet journal Facebook group. We share designs, product alerts, and support one another’s social media. Click the button below if you’re interested in joining. We look forward to seeing you in our bujo community 🙂
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Stabilo Boss Highlighters
- Prisma colored pencils, simply the best.
- Pentel GraphGear 500 mechanical pencil.
- Arteza Real Brush Pens Soft tip nylon brush pens, when you add water it gives an awesome watercolor effect!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- If you are new to bullet journaling, I recommend paper pads by Kelly Creates. She has grid ones that help with lettering and dotted ones that help with doodling!
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must-have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must-have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gel Pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just love using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!
One thought on “February Bouquet of Love Cover Page”
This page looks so lovely! The design looks so elegant! 😀