Welcome to the month of June! I cannot believe it is the sixth month of the year already. I’ve been keeping very busy & being creative every chance I get! I hope things are staring to get back to some state of “normal” for all of you. This month’s cover page is bursting with flavor, sweet little limes to brighten up the month of June. There’s nothing more I love in the summer than a fresh squeeze of lime on some delicious carne asada tacos paired with a fresh tequila drink!
Limes are the best way to add fresh pop of citrus to just about anything, including this bujo cover page! I created these cute little limes using my prisma colored pencils. These colored pencils are soft and blend very smoothly! Your left with gradual shades of color to that add dimension and a realistic look to your drawings.
I used two different shades of green for the limes and a white prisma pencil to blend them smoothly together. For the lettering of June I used my 05 micron pen. I am still working on my lettering skills! I hope you find something to inspire you this June. Even though we are living in uncertain times, I still seek to be inspired & to inspire others!
Last year in June I took my first trip ever to New York City. My husband & I spent five days in each of the different Burroughs. We soaked up all things NYC. My bujo cover from June 2019 was inspired by Milk & Cream Cereal Bar, one of my favorite places in the city! Planning a trip to NYC? Read my blog post about how we spent 5 wonderful days in New York City!
Thank you for checking out my cover page for June 2020. I’m looking forward to seeing what themes the bujo community will begin their summer with! Please keep tagging me in your recreated designs! I love to see other’s inspirations.
I am looking for members to join a bullet journal facebook group. We share designs, product alerts and support one another’s social medias. Click the join button below if you’re interested in joining. We look forward to seeing you in our bujo community 🙂
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Prisma colored pencils, simply the best.
- Pentel GraphGear 500 .03 mechanical pencil.
- Arteza Real Brush Pens...my new favorites! Soft tip nylon brush pens, when you add water it gives an awesome watercolor effect!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- If you are new to bullet journaling, I recommend paper pads by Kelly Creates. She has grid ones that help with lettering and dotted ones that help with doodling!
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must-have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must-have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just love using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!