I am totally nuts about November! This month brings new routines, opportunities, and mindsets! I have been crushing my goals lately and I am so excited to see what adventures November has in store. I am excited for the holidays, relaxing, and also reflecting. We are in the last couple months of this decade and of 2019! I have so much to be thankful for this year!
This bullet journaling cover page was totally fall inspired. I decided to add the contrast of the blue hues to my cover page to make the acorns really pop! I just think they are so cute! I had so much fun creating this design. I used different shades of blue from the crayola supertips 100 ct. pack. I highly recommend buying the 100ct. pack if your looking for a wide variety of colors. Other than my crayolas, I used my micron pen set for the lettering of November and to outline all the details. One of my bullet journaling goals is to work on my lettering! What are you inspired by this November? As always, I am looking to see what the rest of the bullet journaling community creates this month!
November 2018’s cover page in my bullet journal was inspired by my love for dream catcher’s and for the Native American culture. I always love to look back to see what I was inspired by last year!
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Prisma colored pencils, simply the best.
- Pentel GraphGear 500 .03 mechanical pencil.
- Arteza Real Brush Pens...my new favorites! Soft tip nylon brush pens, when you add water it gives an awesome watercolor effect!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- If you are new to bullet journaling, I recommend paper pads by Kelly Creates. She has grid ones that help with lettering and dotted ones that help with doodling!
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must-have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must-have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just love using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!