April’s mood tracker is a beautiful Easter egg theme! I used different shades of purple and turquoise to represent my moods this month. The 8 moods featured on this month’s tracker are: happy, creative, silly, tired, stressed, anxious, sad and mad.
I used my Crayola super tips to bring in some serious spring color vibes! April has been a busy month for me and here in the Midwest it’s been snowy, rainy, and just plain gloomy, so I’ve tracked a lot of tired days!. I’m hoping the latter part of April will be filled with happier and creative moods! What moods have you been feeling so far this April?
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just started using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!