Lilacs. The very smell of them teleport me back to when I was an elementary school kid walking home from the bus stop. I was always in awe at the sight of them. I loved the pastel purple petals and how they were delicately sprinkled on the grass. The smell of them always meant one thing; Spring.
If you’re from the Midwest, Spring is something we’re all craving. Winter came late this year and boy did it ever show up! Two snow days and three cold days in the span of two weeks, gave us here in Milwaukee five days off from school. We saw several feet of snow and wind chills that brought temperatures to a bitter -40º! BRRRR! To say the least, we are all needing some serious sun rays, warmer weather, and me personally, the sweet smell of lilacs.
For those of you that bullet journal, I’ve created this beautiful April cover page. I used assorted shades of purple Crayola super tips and green washi tape for accent. I hope you love it and find some inspiration for your bullet journal this April.
Check out my list of bullet journaling Amazon essentials!
- Fabriano journals are my favorite! The soft paper allows any pen or marker to glide easily.
- Micron pens and brush markers are a must have in your bujo supplies!
- I recommend the prisma hand lettering set of markers for those getting serious about lettering.
- Crayola supertips are also a must have! I have the 100 ct box that comes with all the colors you need.
- Midliner highlighters are very buildable and blend easily as well.
- Washi tape always comes in handy, especially when you make a mistake.
- White Gelly Roll pens to help accent and add definition to your lettering or designs!
- Le Pen is a fancy little pen I just started using! It moves effortlessly across the page creating smooth and crisp lines!